Washington State Recreational Marijuana Products Processor, washingtonweed, washington, weed, wholesale marijuana sales, WAC 314-55, Cannabis honey, marijuana honey, buckweed honey, I-502recreational weed, ganjaHoney is nature's perfect food
- We plan to provide only a few, select marijuana infused bee specialty products following receiving our processor license.
- These products include: Individual, one-time use, highly potent servings; multiple-use jars, 10 servings; others as retailers and customers request.
- If you, a customer would like to see a specific type of product being available, please let us know about it on the Customer Contact Us page.
- If you are a prospective retailer, feel free to contact us through the customer contact page; but, since there are 3,000 license applications and only 300+ licenses to be granted through a lottery; we might not be able to get back to each of you. We will try - but no guarantees until after the lottery.
- We have found our products to already be in high demand because of the highest quality of our present honeys on the global market. Retailers are excited about having our products on their shelves with the addition of cannabis oil; and, producers want to have us as an ackowlegement of their being of such quality that we will use their product exclusively.
- Our honeys are the most exclusive and most expensive on the global market. We have been rated and certified as the #1 premier honey on the international market for 2013-2014 by the International Honey Rating and Certification Organization.
- We are known to be "exquisitely impeccable" and that any honey other than ours is "just Syrup."
- Retails are rest assured that when they sell our products they are superior in quality, cleanliness and freshness. All of our processing is done by hand with the strictest quality control.
This MJ infused honey is only sold in
the State of Washington to Licensed Retailers
Infusion is the process of adding an additional compnent to the honey that is not present naturally. These components can be olive oil, cannabis oil, essential and volitile oils, artificial flavorings, chemicals, preservatives, herbs, leaves, peels, just about anything. Infusion is a passive activity.
WAC 314-55-105 Packaging and labeling requirements.
(12) All marijuana-infused products sold at retail must include
accompanying material that contains the following warnings that state:
(a) "There may be health risks associated with consumption of
(b) "This product is infused with marijuana or active compounds
(c) "Should not be used by women that are pregnant or breast
feeding"; [ 27 ] OTS-5501.4
(d) "For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Keep out of
reach of children";
(e) "Products containing marijuana can impair concentration,
coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or
machinery under the influence of this drug";
(f) "Caution: When eaten or swallowed, the intoxicating effects
of this drug may be delayed by two or more hours";
(g) Statement that discloses all pesticides applied to the marijuana
plants and growing medium during production of the base
marijuana used to create the extract added to the infused
(h) Statement that discloses the type of extraction method, including
any solvents, gases, or other chemicals or compounds used to
produce or that are added to the extract.
We offer one cannabis infused honey
xx® Honey (copyright not yet received)
xx is a special blend of grasses of the x family and nectar from the xx famlly.
These wonderful combinations create an "earthy" flavored honey, high in antioxidants, enzymes, antibacterial properties and other great health constituents.
The infusin of cannabis oil adds to the "earthy" flavor of xx that some say is an aquired taste. Maybe so, we love it!
x contains the maximum allowable active ingredient THC - xx.
xx is the placemark for the name of the product that will be replaced upon receipt of the TM.